Using today’s latest technology composites incorporating epoxy by infusion. We vacuum bag carbon fiber, kevlar and e-glass where appropriate. (We are now able to use Aramid fabrics like Kevlar because of the infusion process)
- Substantially lighter in overall weight than aluminum or composite floats of same displacement.
- No corrosion, no leaks, no rivets, easy to use bush repair kit available
- Six separate compartments, touch any point in any compartment with your hand
- New high impact carbon fibre front bumper
Accessories & Hardware
- All stainless or anodized aluminum billet cut or extruded fittings
- 5 ½ inch cord 6061 T6 spreader bars and 3inch vertical strut material
- Unique mechanical gear up/down warning system designed to be more reliable than electrical contact systems alone and includes parabolic mirror kit for each wing
- 10 inch nose wheel 4½ inches wide (larger than most) much better for grass or other rough off airport runways main wheels (Grove amphibious) 15 inch tire, 600 X 6 wheels.
- Water rudders mounted externally (no leaking through aft compartment) heavy anodized aluminum, stainless ‘up’ springs and simple to rig and maintain includes pulleys/brackets and cable ready to be fitted for your type a/c paddle kit mounted on the right float.
Design & Performance
- Conventional proven airfoil/water foil design. Updated using today’s technology in composites
- Pump mounted in left float or the a/c to keep electrics away from float storage area’s also allows for pump and controls to be used with wheel ski’s( a product soon to introduced by Clamar)
- With pump in a/c carry fuel in floats with no concern for the mixing of electrics and fuel vapors
- Six accessible compartments’ main locker is 18 cubic feet on each side at the c of g with a 11 by 21 inch access doors
- Flat top complete length with 3M anti-skid material included for the complete length
- Grove amphibious wheels and brakes with built in grease fittings, Oildyne pump, high quality aluminum cylinders and a unique newly designed land landing absorption over center rubber backstop system
- Carbon fibre keel total length with stainless steel bonded skid rails
- 3/4 inch compartment walls (1 ½ inch at spreader bar) making each compartment water proof from the next, highest weight strength ratio of any product good thermal insulation for food or fish storage
- Double fluted profile bottoms, sister keelson’s full length of the step, smooth, no rivets, very slippery on water or in the air
- High strength fibre cleats front and back total float is corrosion free and always looks new
- Floats delivered in epoxy primer, painted to your finished colour if you wish (check pricing).